2001 Ford F-150 Regular Cab Styleside 4x2
139-in. XLT shown
- $2,761 - $3,684
The 2001 F-150 Regular Cab Styleside 4x2 is a 2-door, up to 3-passenger full size pickup, available in 4 trims,... read more ranging from the 120-in. XL to the 139-in. XLT. The 2001 F-150 Regular Cab Styleside 4x2's closest competitors include the Dodge Dakota Club Cab and the Mazda B-Series Cab Plus 4x2.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, V6, 202-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Ford Truck F-150 Regular Cab Styleside 4x2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.