2001 Ford F-150 Regular Cab Styleside 4x2 User Reviews
120-in. XLT shown
- $2,761 - $3,684
- No trim specified for this review
- good fuel economy, excellent reliability and great handling.
- ride is rough but that's what a truck is.
Purchased As New
excellent truck overall. fantastic handling and excellent reliability. Iv'e owned mine since new and have logged 300,000 plus miles on it. more than happy having chosen the ford. repairs have not been costly and there have been no major issues at all. i would not hesitate to buy another one.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1854 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $45,905
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.