2007 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4X2 User Reviews
145-in. WB STX Flareside shown
- $9,777 - $12,881
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent handling and ride comfort for a pick up
- Acceleration not very responsive initially
I have the 4.6L V8 which has been upgraded to 248hp. As I only use it some times to haul loads, it has been perfect. Gas mileage has been surprisingly good as long I do my part and not accelerate briskly from stop light to stop light returning 19MPG average. Overall I would highly recommend this vehicle . Price was excellent as well as the APR.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.