2007 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4X2 User Reviews
133-in. WB Lariat Styleside shown
- $9,777 - $12,881
- No trim specified for this review
- Very comfortable seats, Smooth ride, Spacious interior, Aaesthetic exterior design, Nice MP3 player
- Fuel efficiency should be better, Weak stereo system
I have the 2007 STX Style-Side SuperCab with power locks, power windows, fog lights, and a 6.5� box. It�s got a smooth ride and is very comfortable to drive.
I thinks it�s the best looking truck on the road. From the grill to the tailgate, it�s design is simple.
The interior is very spacious. My gear shift is on the steering column, not in the middle. When the gear shift is placed in the middle, the console that houses it takes away from the driver�s leg room.
The single-disc CD player on the 2007 F-150 also plays MP3s. The MP3 text/scan button displays the tracks title, artist, or album.
The part that sucks is that there are only four speakers and they are pretty lame. They produce very little volume, so if you like to blast your stereo, you may want to add some speakers.
The third break light atop the back of the cab lights the box very well at night.
My biggest complaint is the gas mileage. The Silverado and Tundra both get slightly better gas mileage. Ford may have the best trucks, but they are being outdone by Chevy and Toyota in miles per gallon.
The power outlets come in handy. There are two in the front seat and one in the back.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.