2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
145-in. WB FX4 Flareside shown
- $9,108 - $11,152
- No trim specified for this review
- Whats not to love about this truck, its quiet, drives like a cadillac and off road is great
- low clearance
I know people like to compare chevy's, dodge's and ford's but come on people there really is no comparison. I have test driven all 3 and the dodge hemi scared me to death with all the noise and vibration I was wondering how long it would make it down the road without falling apart. The chevy is a little better but not much. The only problem with the ford F150 is the clearance but I put a puck suspension on the front and 35 inch tires. Now I can go anywhere I need to. The safety is second to none. Don't believe me find out for yourself. I will always continue to drive fords as long as they keep making such quality trucks as this.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.