2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
163-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $9,108 - $11,152
- No trim specified for this review
- The first 300 miles, 16mpg combined, it'll just get better.
- My wife wants one too!!
Just sitting in the driveway I noticed I counld'nt hear nor could I feel the 5.4 idle! When you put it in drive you are on your way in a flash!! The power band is strong no matter when you decide to accellerate. This is my first 4x4 and the ride is, by no means "trucklike". When on the hiway with all windows shut, there is silence......that's when I turn on my 500 watt audiophile system on, and I'm in heaven on wheels able to maneuver through traffic with the rack and pinion steering and no noticeable body roll whatsoever. I can usually spot any flaw inside or out on a production car or truck.........I will tell you this, this truck is perfect, fit, finish, design, all appointments well thought out. I'm looking forward to a long enjoyable relationship with this one.
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.