2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
163-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $9,108 - $11,152
- No trim specified for this review
- Superb value for the price. Ford's family plan saved me 7K
- Gas milage is fair at best
My eight F150 and this one is truely the best. If you are in the market I highly recommend the FX4 it is truely a superior truck. Chevy and Dodge cannot match the package Ford has put together in the FX4. I love mine and bet you will if you buy one. Happy four wheeling.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.