2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
145-in. WB STX Flareside shown
- $9,108 - $11,152
- No trim specified for this review
- Great looks, Quiet, 300hp 5.4L, sound system, 18in wheels, 373 rear end, tows 7000lb boat with ease!
- 13-14mpg city (I have a lead foot), front end sits low even on 4x4.
I�ve had a 00, 03 and now 04 F150 super cab 4x4s. My 2000 and 2003 were nearly identical and good trucks. But my 04 is totally new and better in every way i.e. better looking, tows more, more room inside and in the bed, more power, quieter, faster, smoother, more comfortable ect... The Chevy I drove was smaller towed less and had a cheep interior. The Dodge I drove had more power but also a cheep interior and wasn't nearly as good looking to me as the Ford.
I have 13,000 miles on my truck and I love it more than when I bought it. Last month I towed my 7000lb boat nearly 600 miles round trip over three 4000ft + mountain passes averaging 13.5 MPG and with power to spare!!!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.