2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
163-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $9,108 - $11,152
- No trim specified for this review
- great looks, great paint
- incredible lack of quality throughout every system of the vehicle, dissappointing acceleration
first things first...consider a Chevy, if not a Titan...anything except a Ford. At this point i've been thru a broken transmission @ 300 miles (auto would stick in 2nd gear, if any type of gas was given it would just rev and rev, boucing off of the rev limiter and go nowhere), a broken steering wheel adjustment lever (missing...disappeared behind the dash!), shift lever can't decide where to sit and the worst part is the truck is SO damn slow vs. what else is out there, even with the 5.4. This can be dangerous when trying to merge and/ or pass with something in the bed (or even empty!). I can't imagine this thing towing something and having to pass/merge.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.