2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
145-in. WB STX Flareside shown
- $9,108 - $11,152
- No trim specified for this review
- Great looking, Fabulous interior, Extremely Quiet
- Blind spots
Excellent value. I was able to get $10,500 off MSRP. Great looking. I am a lifetime Chevrolet owner but got fed up with lousy product. After 100,000 miles everything just fell apart. Chevy interior is bland, and hasnt changed at all in ten years. Ford interior is luxurious w/ wood grain paneling, chrome accents, and better quality leather. Also I really love the MP3 feature with the 6 disc changer, and on steering wheel controls, and the flow through center console.
I cant express how quiet this ride is. Another cool feature is the 18 inch wheels with 275 tires. Chevys require 285s at least to sit up nicely. Not Ford. Rear end sensor is handy too, especially since bed sits up so high.
As of right now I am satisfied, we'll see in 60,000 miles.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.