2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
163-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $9,108 - $11,152
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks awesome, rides great, very very comfortable, shall I go on
- None at this point, just hard to wash and wax the roof. This baby is tall!
Absolutely love this truck in every way. I owned a 99 f-150 xlt and it was really nice and I was happy with it. Dealer incentives attracted me to look at the 2005. I drove it, took it home overnight, told my girlfriend that I was hooked and there was no way I would be able to not buy it. This truck rides so smooth, I started it and thought that it didn't start. Well it had It was just so quiet I could not hear it. Ford did a great job with this truck. I think they have built a better truck than any of the other manufactures. Yeah, it may not have a hemi or be as fast as a hemi but it won't be falling apart inside and out. The 5.4 3 valve is no slouch I don't think, she's got some giddyup. Plenty of performance for me, afterall, it is a truck for gods sake. Not a dragster.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.