2008 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
163-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $14,727 - $21,470
- sporty, built ford tough, out pulls/runs my friend's toyota that he paid nearly double for.
- mine is black so hard to keep clean.
I have the FX4 version with the 5.4 3V Triton, auto trans w/ shifter on the floor. This vehicle is awesome. I recommend this truck to anyone who wants a strong, reliable truck for the family, but wants a truck that has no problem going off the paved trail to create its own.
5 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- good fuel great ride better then tundra
- none at all
great ride fuel good gas mileage i drove a tundra it was the worst truck ever made. like they say best in class payload by a ton. mine gets 22 mpg. great truck.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.