2008 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
145-in. WB FX4 Flareside shown
- $14,727 - $21,470
- No trim specified for this review
- Proven reliability, Tough looks, Great towing, Strong 5.4 liter v8
- Base leather seat is hard & not enough adjustability
Purchased As New
I've only got 4000 miles on the truck and so far I'm very happy with the performance. The interior is great and has a very stylish appearance.(cabon fiber and chrome looks cool). I did my homework and test drove almost every available full size truck out there and the Ford F 150 won the race. It's hard to be beat the value. Some trucks offered more gimmicky options, but Ford provided the best quality basic needs for a "pickup man". I've owned a pickup as my primary vehicle 19 years(7 different trucks to be exact) now and don't regret my choice. By the way, I inheritted a 1996 F-150 from my Dad and it has 200,000 miles on it and still runs strong with no major repairs to date!!! I would have given 5 stars for value, but I think all vehicles are way overpriced.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.