2008 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
163-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $14,727 - $21,470
- No trim specified for this review
- Interior leather, Good looks
- Gas Mileage, 4X4
Purchased As New
King Ranch is the top of the line for Ford. I was very disappointed to discover that mine didn't come equipped with a limited slip differential. Basically, when in 4 wheel drive, only my left rear and right front wheel will pull. I have been stuck a couple of times and my dealer says there is nothing they can do. It is embarassing when four wheeling with other 4X4 owners (Jeeps, Chevy's, Dodge, etc) that they have to pull me out constantly. I also get horrible gas mileage..avg 11.8 miles per gallon with the Triton 5.4L V8.
I would not reccomend this truck if you do any off roading.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.