2011 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
163-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $20,606 - $29,918
- No trim specified for this review
- 18.9 MPG, Heated/AC Seats,Back-up Camera,Clear visible gauges, Trl brake,10,000 mile oil change, etc
- none yet
Purchased As New
Excellent ride for a 4x4, electronic rear axle lock and 20 in wheels.The electric steering is easy to negotiate, The dash gauge tells you the position of the front wheels, The gauges also tell you the amount of gas you used and how many miles you got left to emty.After filling up I have a comfable range of over 660 miles. The new 5.0L, 4 valve engine with its 360HP moves the truck very well. It is a family truck with towing power and not afraid of the mud.This Truck replaced a 1500 Dodge SLT 4x4, 5.7L Hemi, I liked the dodge but this Ford F-150 sure made me forget the Dodge in a hurry. Plus Ford did't take any govenment money, todays Ford is quality from the good old USA.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.