2011 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
163-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $20,606 - $29,918
- No trim specified for this review
- Ecoboost engine, Smooth Transmission, Powerfull Brakes, Excellent Ride, High Quality Interior
- No full time four wheel drive mode. Small glove Box. Not much else to complain about.
Purchased As New
I recently purchased a new F150 xlt with an ecoboost and the off road package. I have owned quite a few trucks and this one is in a class of it's own. The power from the ecoboost is off the charts. I can smoke just about anyone on the road. The zero to sixty time for this engine is faster than Dodges 5.7 V8, Toyotas 5.7V8, And GM's 6.2 V8. I am averaging 19 MPG with most of my driving being around town. Keep in mind this is with 3.73 gears, 32 inch tires and the vehicle has not even been broken in yet. I expect those numbers will be even better once it's broken in. It's an absolute beast off road. I took it to silver lake sand dunes and could not get it stuck anywhere. I intentionally took it through areas other vehicles could not make it through and it went through it all with no problems. I took it up steepest dunes without any kind of running start for momentum. It climbed them on raw power alone. The new 6 speed automatic is very smooth and responsive. The steering and handeling are excellent. It's has a great turning radius, is very agile for a truck, and is very easy to control. The build quality is top notch. This is hands down the best truck you can buy.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.