2011 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
145-in. WB FX4 Styleside shown
- $20,606 - $29,918
- No trim specified for this review
- Much improved fuel economy, lots of bells and whistles, powerful
- bedliners should come standard
Purchased As New
I've put a whopping 158 miles on thus far. Big deal, right? In those 158 miles, I've discovered that I'd rather drive this truck than the 2003 Mach 1 Mustang I once had. This truck is a beast!!! Leather, navigation and moon roof...this thing has it all. I traded in a 2010 Malibu LTZ for this and I do not regret the potential fuel mileage loss. I now can't wait for snow!!!!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.