2011 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
163-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $20,606 - $29,918
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks, Performance, Handling, Mileage so so, so far
- Haven't found it yet
Purchased As New
Throttle response is fantastic. I would get better mileage if I could resist blowing away unsuspecting cars. I owned a 2010 Super Crew, it was lethargic, but the mileage with the 5.4 wasn't bad at 17, mostly freeway. The Ecoboost got 16.6 on the first tank, but it does perform when pushed. Truck feels so much lighter than the 2010. Luxury package, sunroof, Sony, 20 inch wheels, Sync, truck is loaded and fun, so far. The electric steering self centers well, and not as tiring as the '10.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1854 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $45,905
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.