2011 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
145-in. WB FX4 Styleside shown
- $20,606 - $29,918
- No trim specified for this review
- Good mpg with ecoboost, load and towing capacity are high
- Supercab doors are a problem in a parking lot
Purchased As New
Have a Supercab FX$. 3000 miles and absolutely no problems. Love the looks and performance of this truck. 6 gear automatic is smooth. Nice high ride. Check out the electronics and auto systems. Auto anti sway and braking controls add to the safety. The ecoboost engine is 3.5L, replacing a 3.4L Toyota Tacoma. Mpgs same as Tacoma, but this truck is much larger, with many more features.--no comparison. Twin turbos make for smooth, very powerful performance. I live in a rural area and the std. 36 gallon tank is a big plus, giving me a 600+ mile range. Really enjoy driving this truck. Can't recommend it enough.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.