2012 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
163-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $22,219 - $31,307
- No trim specified for this review
- fuel economy, 36 gal tank, capacity, power, electronics, computer stabilization
- Supercab rear doors
Purchased As New
Ordered this truck with tow package and Ecoboost engine.
Bed capacity = 3K lbs.!; towing capacity = 11.3K lbs!
Odometer now 10K, and mpg is actually improving. Overall started at 17.0, but now 18.5 and still rising. Last trip of 700miles was 21mpg, with about 20% city driving.
Only negative are the "suicide" rear doors which are a pain in parking lots. I've now owned 6 pickups and this is vaastly superior to any other. It will do absolutely anything I want a truck to do.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.