2013 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
163-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $31,310 - $39,955
- No trim specified for this review
- Dealer service is good...truck isn't
- Cheap toy like interior, transmission, electrical
Purchased As New
My 13 F-150 Platinum is 6 months old, and has been in shop more than on the road, On the day I bought this thing my buddy bought a Ram, I laughed at him, I'm not laughing anymore, his Ram is finished better, rides better, looks better,and has twice the power of my 5.0 liter, He constantly bugs me about the cheap interior of my Ford, and he is right, his truck has only seen the inside of a shop for oil changes, my transmission has been replaced twice already!! and at only 16,000 kms,I had a 2007 F-150, and it was a good truck, this new one is a poor excuse.... I won't go through this again with Ford, and can't bring myself to buy a cheap Chev, so it looks like Im going to go buy a Ram, if I ever get my F-150 out of the shop long enough to make it that far!
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Truck F-150 SuperCab 4X4 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Truck F-150 SuperCab 4X4
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.