2001 Ford F-150 SuperCab Styleside 4x2
139-in. Lariat shown
- $3,780 - $4,482
The 2001 F-150 SuperCab Styleside 4x2 is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 6 trims,... read more ranging from the 139-in. XL to the 157-in. Lariat. The 2001 F-150 SuperCab Styleside 4x2's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD Extended Cab, the Dodge Ram Club Cab, and the Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X2.
Upon introduction, the 139-in. XL is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, V6, 202-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The 157-in. Lariat is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 231-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Ford Truck F-150 SuperCab Styleside 4x2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.