2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab SVT 4X4 User Reviews
133-in. WB Raptor shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks great and is very comfortable
Purchased As New
Best truck I've ever owned and this is my 11th new pickup. Normally, I do a 1 or 2 year lease and this truck I did a 2 year lease. Since I own my own company, I use it as a company vehicle. And what a vehicle it is, I pulled up to a new Toyota Tundra the other day, and I thought the poor guy was going to cry. I actually felt sorry for the loser. Anyways, go to your local Ford Dealer and take one out for a test drive, (if they have any in stock) to be sure, you will not be disappointed. By far the best interior I've ever had in a truck.
5 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,810 - $35,1700 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.