2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X2 User Reviews
139-in. WB Lariat Styleside shown
- $9,171 - $9,821
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent interior, great ride and handling, good power, fit and finish
- driveline vibration, so-so fuel economy, and lots of windnoise around mirrors
I really have enjoyed this truck except for the driveline vibration and windnoise around the mirrors. The transmission had to be replaced after many other parts were replaced and only after 16,000 miles because of the vibration. The only other problem is a climate control module that keeps acting up and it has been replaced 3 times. If quality is job 1 then why so many problems with such a costly truck.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.