2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X2 User Reviews
139-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $9,171 - $9,821
- No trim specified for this review
- Great looking vehicle, very comfortable and very easy to drive
- Gas mileage could be a little better avg around 17 mpg in the city
Upgraded from an explorer to this truck and have been totally satisfied. Shied away from trucks for a long time because of the rough ride and lack of luxury. This truck has a wonderful ride and is very luxurious inside. If I didn't see a truck bed behind me while riding I would think I was riding in a top of the line luxury car, but when I need it to be a truck it is more than capable of doing that also.
14 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.