2006 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X2
150-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $10,494 - $12,831
The 2006 F-150 SuperCrew 4X2 is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 5 trims, ranging... read more from the 139-in. WB XLT Styleside to the 150-in. WB Lariat Styleside. The 2006 F-150 SuperCrew 4X2's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 2WD, the Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab 4X2, and the Toyota Tundra 4X2.
Upon introduction, the 139-in. WB XLT Styleside is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 231-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. The 150-in. WB Lariat Styleside is equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2006 F-150 SuperCrew 4X2 is a carryover from 2005.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Ford Truck F-150 SuperCrew 4X2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.