2012 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X2 User Reviews
145-in. WB FX2 Styleside shown
- $23,202 - $36,529
- No trim specified for this review
- Price, Ride, Looks
- Size, Requires Strategic Parking (have exit in mind)
Purchased As New
6 days into new F150. Loving the look, ride, feel. 3.7 V6 has more than enough power for a suburb guy like me. Eyeing trucks for a while - great deal pushed me over the edge sooner than I had planned. Was interested initially in Tacoma, but found F150 better looking, better priced, and better gas mileage. Very roomy. Sometimes wish they would have made it smaller. I honestly think they could have taken two feet off of it and it would still be spacious. The fact that a vehicle this size can get the mileage it does is a wonder of modern technology. Parking decks are an adventure. Is terms of coolness / $, it cannot be beat.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.