2012 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X2 User Reviews
145-in. WB FX2 Styleside shown
- $23,202 - $36,529
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel enconomy, Spacious, New Technology
- None so far
Purchased As New
2012 F-150 Lariat Ecoboost. I was a Chevy person for life until recently. Honestly no other brand gives u a combination of good fuel econo. (25 mpg hwy.) and power. The updated Sync system n Nav work great. The interior is nice and spacious. The dealership gave me $4000 off MSRP. This will run you in the 30s or low 40s depending on options.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.