2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4x4
139-in. WB King Ranch Styleside shown
- $7,640 - $9,321
The 2003 F-150 SuperCrew 4x4 is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 3 trims, ranging... read more from the 139-in. WB XLT Styleside to the 139-in. WB King Ranch Styleside. The 2003 F-150 SuperCrew 4x4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Avalanche, the Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab 4X4, and the Toyota Tundra 4X4.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 231-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2003 F-150 SuperCrew 4x4 is a carryover from 2002.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 Ford Truck F-150 SuperCrew 4x4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.