2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4 User Reviews
139-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $11,420 - $13,095
- No trim specified for this review
- best looking truck out there inside and out, strong v8, plenty of room, smooth ride
this truck is better than the titan/tundra no matter what they say, japanese dont know how to make trucks at all, they have to copy the americans in every aspect, and then try and one up them with "innovations" that dont make sense. who had trucks first? the americans of course and thats how it will always be
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.