2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4 User Reviews
139-in. WB Lariat Styleside shown
- $11,420 - $13,095
- No trim specified for this review
- appearance, roomy comfortable ride, and towing capacity
- too Heavy, gas mileage, brakes
This is my 5th Ford SuperCrew, but the first 4X4 I've ever owned currently mileage is 12K. I've had only one repair concern: The engine(5.4L) developed a slight tapping at idle and low speeds. That was repaired and as a added bonus the dealer reprogrammed the computer with an update. I noticed improved performance immediately. Gas mileage is around 18mpg highway and 10-12mpg in town. Everyone who rides in my truck remark on the comfort and roominess. Everytime my wife and I go on a trip we leave her Lincoln in the garage and go in my truck, that should tell you how comfortable it is.
One negative is that the truck is so heavy. The F150 weighs about 500 pounds more that it's competitors which hinders its performance and gas mileage. I also think the brakes need to be larger for such a heavy truck.
Overall the F150 is a great truck that will get the job done and then carry you back to the house in comfort.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.