2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4 User Reviews
139-in. WB Lariat Styleside shown
- $11,420 - $13,095
- No trim specified for this review
- 5.4L engine dominates, thick frame,
- Heavy, much heavier than my 1997 Ford F150 supercab 5.4 triton
I put 22's on the truck and I must say it handles like a dream. I was very disappointed with the stock setup. I was getting owned by every chevy and dodge around every corner. Now, that is not the case. If anyone is thinking of upgrading the stock wheels and tires I think it is the best investment you can make on this vehicle period.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.