2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4 User Reviews
139-in. WB Lariat Styleside shown
- $11,420 - $13,095
- No trim specified for this review
- breaking distance, cab space, four wheel drive is great
- no manual transmissions available
This truck is great, I've put 23,000 miles on it already, 80% highway. It's been great in the summer using the A/C in such a large cab. The heat also warms up the spacious cab. I've driven down very rough trails using four wheel drive with no problems. I've also driven in some heavy snow now and it's awesome with the handle. Although, since it's heavy, four wheel drive is needed at times where there's a hill and it's slightly steep. Overall this truck is great and people compliment it all the time.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.