2009 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4 User Reviews
157-in. WB FX4 Flareside shown
- $18,218 - $28,141
- No trim specified for this review
- Outer styling almost as butch as RAM - small tradeoff for reliability
- Only one automatic window: driver auto down
Purchased As New
My first truck and my Platinum has several features not even offered in my year-old Acura MDX. I didn't think anyone else knew how well brown and black go together (interior). The cabin is so well-designed with a huge center console and utilitarian second row for humans or cargo. 10K miles later and still overwhelmed by SYNC and Navi system plus backup camera. What a pleasure - the drawbacks don't even come to mind except the windows should be power up and include the passenger side. Nice to have an American vehicle again that I can be proud of.
3 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.