2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4 User Reviews
145-in. WB Lariat Styleside shown
- $20,992 - $30,769
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks great, I get compliments all the time. Lots of power
- No grab handle on drivers side front pillar.
Purchased As New
I have 6000 miles on my 2010 F-150 supercrew. I rides like a dream. Handles very well. Power is great. No problems. Just wish they would have left the grab handle for the driver. All other doors have one. But still love it.
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.