2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4 User Reviews
157-in. WB FX4 Styleside shown
- $20,992 - $30,769
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks great... alot of trim levels to choose from...very nice colors...
- No one click door unlock for all the doors, and no grag handle on drivers side .
Purchased As New
Traded in a 09 ram crew 2x4 very nice truck but had trouble on several different things the dealer could not repair and the factory didn't care.I test drove a nissan they are selling them very low and looked at a gmc it looked cheap on the inside and there not cheap to buy,So now I have a new F150 Lariat crew 4x4, the Dodge has a better ride and very good fuel milage but what a nightmare,I've owen several f150 and they were good trucks,I hope this one is also, I got a good deal 10k off msrp and a good trade in on the dodge good luck to who ever purchases my old nightmare.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.