2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4 User Reviews
145-in. WB Lariat Styleside shown
- $20,992 - $30,769
- No trim specified for this review
- great looks and ride
- none so far in 23000 miles
Purchased As New
4.6 liter V-8 fuel economy is great, only 12 less HP than 5.4 and gets 22 MPG on highway at 72 MPH. It rides like a luxury SUV and the outboard shocks keep it from tilting on turns. Overall one hell of an improvement from my old F-150 2002 supercrew.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.