2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4 User Reviews
145-in. WB Lariat Styleside shown
- $20,992 - $30,769
- No trim specified for this review
- Good looks, solid feel, comfort and incredible interior
Purchased As New
First Ford I've ever owned. I bought the 2011 F150 Platinum 4x4 with the 6.2 motor. What a great truck. It looks great and has all the comfort I need plus its loaded with tech. This puts my 2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV ( I traded in) to shame when it comes to interior and tech packages. Go Ford!! This coming from a former GM guy.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.