2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4 User Reviews
157-in. WB FX4 Styleside shown
- $20,992 - $30,769
- No trim specified for this review
- Good performance, good ride, good fuel economy
- 6-speed transmission downshifts roughly at slow speeds
Purchased As New
I really like my F150. I bought the truck with the XL trim package because we use the truck as a work vehicle and was very pleasantly surprised at the extra features provided and the nicely outfitted interior found in a "work" truck. The 4-wheel drive performance was flawless this past winter. Considered the supercab but love the roominess and comfort provided for passengers in the crew cab. Although I haven't had a problem with it yet with only 10K miles on the truck, the rough shifting of the 6-speed transmission (also mentioned by another reviewer) at low speeds does concern me. I may consider an extended warranty just in case.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.