2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4 User Reviews
145-in. WB Lariat Styleside shown
- $20,992 - $30,769
- No trim specified for this review
- It's a Ford! Feels great and looks great.
- Needs to be quicker.
Purchased As New
I bought my F-150 Lariat Supercrew 4x4 5.4L in August. It is a truck, so of course the mpg is low, but not too bad. The only real problem I have with mine is that it is not quick enough out of a stop. I could really gas it and it will go, but I want to save as much gas as I can. I love how much room I have in it and how smooth of a ride it is. I switched from a Toyota Tacoma to this because we are about to start trying for kids and I wanted to be able to drive my kids around in something I feel is safe. There are airbags everywhere on it. I don't even know how many there are. This is one amazing truck!
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.