2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4 User Reviews
157-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $20,992 - $30,769
- No trim specified for this review
- great looking truck, reliable, comfortable, 36 gallon fuel tank
- Telescopic towing mirrors need power folding option for ease of entry and exit from garage
Purchased As New
Traded 2009 Honda Ridgeline for the F150. While I miss the trunk on the Ridgeline, the 4x4 F150 is far more capable towing, more powerful, and comfortable. tonneau cover should help with absence of trunk.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.