2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4 User Reviews
145-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $20,992 - $30,769
- No trim specified for this review
- Rock solid feel, quiet, safety, style, reliability
- Large fuel bills! (But this was expected!)
Purchased As New
My last Ford was a early 80's Bronco II and it was a very sour lemon. When Ford did not take a taxpayer bailout like GM and Chrysler, I looked at the F-150s. I say, a few things have changed at Ford since the early 80's!
This truck feels like it was built like a rock! No "clink" when these doors close, you get a deep "thud." Drives like a dream - smooth, quiet and responsive. It is a little slow off the line, but I am comparing my previous small car. The interior is full luxury, I especially like the navigation radio with Sirius travel info. The King Ranch leather is beautiful.
Overall Ford did a stellar job and has completely sold me! Now if I can convince my wife to get an Expedetion!!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.