2011 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4 User Reviews
157-in. WB King Ranch Styleside shown
- $24,281 - $38,161
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy, acceleration, handling, ride, quiet, comfort, looks, ease of maintenance
- Umm, well ahhh, maybe the radio could be better sounding
Purchased As New
I am no one's fan boy. I looked for 2 years to see what vehicle would fit my needs best. The gamut ran from the Hyundai Sonata to the Dodge Challenger RT to all of the full sized pick ups with the exception of the GM trucks. Everything I looked at compromised something that I wanted in a vehicle, so what to buy? I was all set to buy the Ram 1500 when a coworker recommended that I specifically look at the F-150 with the EcoBoost engine. Just to make sure I had looked at everything, I drove the EcoBoost, and HOLY COW what a truck. That engine on top of the excellent quality that was displayed in the truck answered my questions. Highway mileage varies between 19-23 miles per gallon, in town is 16-18. The headlights are bright so that I can see all of the deer at night. The SYNC system is the best I have worked with and is completely simple.
Ford has made a vehicle that I could have sworn that could not be made by an American company. It is the best thought-out vehicle I have ever owned.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.