2011 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4 User Reviews
157-in. WB King Ranch Styleside shown
- $24,281 - $38,161
- No trim specified for this review
- Exterior and Interior Styling. LCD dash
- Transmission leaks, Transmission shifting, and Steering issues
Purchased As New
My new Ford truck was in the shop for 45 days for a leaking transmission. It has also been in the shop to have the whole steering system replaced. I continue to have unpredictable shifting and shudder from my New truck. Ford says this is normal. I am starting to agree that it is normal and just a poorly designed truck!
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1854 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $45,905
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.