2011 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4 User Reviews
145-in. WB Lariat Styleside shown
- $24,281 - $38,161
- No trim specified for this review
- Size, comfort, POWER, fuel economy, fit and fishish
- not crazy about sync, but then I dont use it.
Purchased As New
I traded my 05 F250 King Ranch diesel on a new 2008Toyota Tacoma crew cab TRD sport loaded with everything. I thought I didnt need that big of a truck and didnt need all the power of the diesel. Mistake ! Toyota Tacoma was cheap, flimsy, NO room, no real fuel economy, hated it. Bought the 2011 new Ecoboost F150 ! LOVE it, POWER is off the charts. Roomy and comfortable. Rides like its on rails. Pulls my 8500lb boat like its not even there. I love this truck. Ford hit the mark with the size / room / power/ fuel economy. I have owned over 70 cars and trucks in my life and this F150 is the perfect do everything great vehicle.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.