2012 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4
145-in. WB Platinum Styleside shown
- $26,593 - $40,710
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel Economy, Ride and Comfort, Performance
- Loud Turn Signal Blinker sounds like 70's
Purchased As Used
I needed a vehicle that was truly utility in all aspects. In the past 5 years I have owned two Jeeps, a Honda Pilot, Mazda 6, and Dodge 3500. Each vehicle was missing something. From towing to offroad, to comfortable travel, to a long daily commute, comfort for the family, the F-150 has all the options and fits all my requirements. I am a light footed driver and easily average just 1 MPG less than my Honda Pilot did and get a combined 19 MPG with mixed driving. I am 6 feet tall and find the seats far more comfortabe than the Jeep, Dodge Ram and as comfortable as the Pilot. The 36 Gallon fuel tank is a dream with one stop for fuel on an 800 mile drive. I believe this will be a vehicle I will own for at least the next 5 years. This is my first Ford and I am impressed. This is also more money than I have ever spent for a vehicle in my life, but thus far no remorse at all.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.