2012 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4 User Reviews
145-in. WB FX4 Styleside shown
- $26,593 - $40,710
- No trim specified for this review
- Nice King Ranch interior.
- Crooked bumper, damaged paint on driver rear side.
Purchased As New
For a 50K + truck, the quality is poor off the assembly line. This was my first Ford vehicle. I purchased Japanese brands (4 Hondas, 1 Toyota, 2 Mazdas, 1 Mitsubishi) in the past with much better initial and overall quality. The F150 rear bumber was misaligned and the exterior paint was damaged during installation at Kansas City plant. This is my first and last Ford vehicle. I will purchase any brand but Ford for my next vehicle. Since brand new F150 had to be left at dealer for repair work, I am out of a vehicle. Ford customer service rep or dealer will not provide rental car while F150 is at dealer. This is frustrating since I bought a new car to not have any problems.
2 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.