2013 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4 User Reviews
145-in. WB Platinum Styleside shown
- $35,735 - $53,300
- No trim specified for this review
- Fit & Finish, Excellent ride, Quiet, etc..
- Fuel Economy could be better
Purchased As New
I have had my F150 Crew Cab Lariat for 3 months and I have been more than pleased. The build quality and materials are all top quality and Ford did an excellent job with both the exterior & interior design. The ride in town or on the hwy is quiet & smooth even with it being 4X4.
My only gripe is the fuel economy with the new Ecoboost engine. The engine has lots of torque and the twin turbos sound good, but I feel they could have squeezed more mpg's out of it. They should go with an 8 speed transmission similar to Dodge to gain better fuel economy.
Overall I am very pleased and would recommend the 2013 F150 to anyone looking for a great truck.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Truck F-150 SuperCrew 4X4 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Truck F-150 SuperCrew 4X4
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.