2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 4X4 User Reviews
145-in. WB SuperCrew shown
- $39,065 - $43,884
- No trim specified for this review
- Good off road package; Good Power Package; Comfortable ride
- Horrible Gas Mileage; Horrible Brake Package; Transmission still weak
Purchased As New
This is a great 4-wheel drive if you like playing off road and ride in comfort; I own fords and Chevys. The issue with this Ford is the brakes are horrible (this has been an issue with Fords for a while); transmission is weak compared to chevy. It is a better overall riding truck than it's counterpart and does average around 18 MPG on highway and 16 in the city. The price is only around $42500.00 MSRP however car company runs the market prices up around $10,000.00 to $15,000.00 (So it is so over priced).
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.