2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 4X4 User Reviews
145-in. WB SuperCrew shown
- $39,065 - $43,884
- No trim specified for this review
- Most Awesome Truck on the road
- It likes gas but if you drive sensible its inline with any other 4wd pickup
Purchased As New
I actually own this truck and not just test drove one. The brakes are awesome it stops easily with a load and the transmission is certainly not weak as I tow a 6.5' X 12" enclosed trailer all over the US. I get looks and compliments everywhere on it. It has lots of power sounds great and looks awesome.I love the backup camera and large screen. It is quite comfortable for 12 hour long drives. My last truck was a King Ranch superduty diesel and my next truck will be another Raptor again.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.